This symposium will review the advancements in multidisciplinary management of the treatment of common cancers: Breast GYN, Gastrointestinal and Lung.
This Symposium is designed to provide an educational and networking forum to improve knowledge and interaction among Oncologists, General Surgeons, Primary Care Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
- Apply standard and emerging diagnostic tests used for staging and to assist in planning therapy
- Formulate management strategies for breast, gastrointestinal, gynecologic and lung cancers and identify the roles of local and systemic therapies
- Evaluate the efficacy and safety of immunotherapy and novel treatments
- Apply the use of personalized medicine to individualize treatments
- Discuss the design of ongoing clinical trials evaluating novel investigational agents in cancer and counsel appropriately selected patients about availability and participation in current trials
CME Accreditation & Credit
Holy Cross Hospital is accredited by the Florida Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Holy Cross Hospital designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CE Nursing Credit
This activity has been approved by the Florida Board of Nursing for 7 contact hours.
Holy Cross Hospital will post credits for this symposium to CE broker
It is the intent of Holy Cross Hospital to assure that its CME activities are not influenced by the special interests of individuals associated with its activities. Any potential conflict of interest will be identified and resolved prior to the event, and any significant relationship a speaker may have with any corporate organization will be made known prior to the individual presentation
Make Reservations Early
You may use the following link to find other accommodation in case the reduced price room is not available.